In the sports world, it’s known that nobody bends it like Beckham. While that may not mean much to a car enthusiast, his love for high-end vehicles certainly does. David Beckham wowed the world with his incredible soccer skills, then channeled his hard-earned money into a vehicle collection that’s as admirable as his athletic talent. He shows as much variety in garage inhabitants as he does his ability to play one of the world’s most beloved sports. Here’s just a sample of what he enjoys driving around.
David Beckham likes his luxury, but he also appreciates working vehicles with an infusion of luxury. Some of the SUVs he has on hand are:
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited – The Jeep Wrangler is a celebrity ride that the everyday person can afford too, although David Beckham’s may come with a few extra bells and whistles. The 2017 Unlimited starts at around $27,000, and it has been the recipient of numerous awards. The agile ride has 13 different models, meaning there is one to fit every hobby, desire and need.
- Cadillac Escalade – Another SUV that’s not just for celebrities, the Cadillac Escalade still remains a great vehicle to tool around in with the family. Beckham’s Escalade is a black ESV. The powerful V8 comes standard, and Cadillac has infused the Escalade with its signature style and comfort.
- Range Rover – The Range Rover is a consistent celebrity favorite. One step above many SUVs in terms of luxury, the once rugged outdoor beast is now more commonly seen in the concrete jungle. While his wife created some controversy around the Range Rover brand, the family still seems to enjoy the popular ride. They even like the vintage SWB series 3 Land Rover, a vehicle inspired by Willys Jeep.
- Phantom Drophead Coupe – This sleek little convertible has the power and prestige every sports star craves. Starting at around $560,000, the Phantom Drophead Coupe possesses premium materials and the ability to be customized. Beckham’s black ride is sure to have everything necessary for a smooth ride fit for a soccer king.
- Ghost – The Ghost starts around a more modest $300,000, and is the perfect ride for families or someone looking for a bit of sedate opulence. However, this beautiful sedan also happens to have 563 horsepower and is the epitome of British luxury. Beckham shows his national pride with his Rolls Royce selections.
Bentley Continental Supersports
The Bentley Continental Supersports is an exciting ride that combines excellent handling, performance and speed. The bold design won’t be missed on the roadways, and every feature is there to maximize the driving experience. They call the Continental Supersports a rare pleasure. That translates to an exclusive ride with a very limited number in production. One of the biggest highlights of the Continental Supersports is its one-of-a-kind interior style.
Possibly in honor of his ties to America, Beckham owns an American classic. The recently revamped Camaro has muscle car fans raving, and it’s not only for its design, but its power as well. Depending on your model, the Camaro can get up to 650 horsepower. Those in sunny areas can invest in the convertible version as well. The Camaro starts at an attainable $25,000, but can go up in price easily as you add features and more power.
David Beckham’s love of vehicles extends to motorcycles. He’s been spotted on a Triumph Bonneville, Triumph Scrambler, British Customs DBSC motorcycle and more.
Beckham’s collection isn’t limited only to these vehicles. He’s had more in his garage at one time or another, and is sure to invest in other sweet rides in the future. The sports superstar certainly knows how to play on the field, but he also knows how to build a truly awesome car collection that car lovers around the world will appreciate.